This insightful book looks at current issues in rural England and explores:
- the nature of mission with special reference to the rural situation;
- ways for the Church to engage with rural culture;
- examples of rural fresh expressions of church;
- identifying and pruning the things which inhibit mission in the countryside;
- how all forms of church can work together for the glory of God
Come and explore the joys and challenges of being ‘mission-shaped’ in our rural contexts. The workshop is for both clergy and laity. Come and bring a parish team!
Location: St. John’s Anglican Church, Ida, Cavan, ON. Click here for more details.